Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A BIT OF ME IN THIS WORLD

Think that @ErmesT here, has a great point. It's not all about the look. 

@Julien44 your contributions are filled with quality that brings community together and above all u are an incredible friend always full of support, that's hard to find in everyday life and especially on virtual one. Meeting you on Connect is great blessing and it shows that goodness is still present among us.

Level 10

Hi @ShafiulB@Golam@KlaudiyaG@ErmesT@AlejandraMaria, @Anonymous, @Anonymous,

Thanks for being with me in this adventure! Your words are precious and give me some more motivation.

This is very much appreciated.

Once again thank you and I really hope to meet you in San Francisco.

Jul

Level 10

Yes, @Julien44, you're right. Local Guides Connect is awesome. Glad you discovered the fun of it too. Kindest regards from Osaka78 πŸ‘πŸ‘

Level 10

Hello @Julien44 I am glad to be part of your local guides journey. Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us. The beauty of connect is what brings us together because of the common goal we all share. Am glad & happy daily to find everyone around here on Connect shares the same similar passion as me.Thanks for sharing. 

Regards

Level 8

Hi @Julien44. Pleased to meet you via video. Great putting a face to another LG πŸ€—

~ Virginia Benedict πŸ•Š

AKA VBenedict

Level 10

Hi guys,

@Osaka78forTRUMP, Thank you for your words. 

@HelloSamsonR, Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks 

@VBenedict, Hey, hey, well noticed! I didn't see your video. Is it in connect? Would you mind sharing the link?

I wish you the very best for the connect live 2018

See you around

Jul

Connect Moderator

@Julien44, I enjoyed this very much! How can I forget you started the Tree Picture Challenge post?! 

I am impressed how quiet the place you were at to film your video.  Did you do this just holding your phone? Or did you use your camera?  And was this all done in one take?

I wish much luck with your Connect Live application.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Lovely introduction post @Julien44
I wish you best of luck for your application πŸ™‚

P.S sorry for late noticing your post, I was quite busy last 2 weeks. But now I'm back with all of my super powers πŸ˜„

Best Regards

Level 10

@KarenVChin,

Thanks for you kind words!

The place where I took the video is just few minutes walk from my home.  I like the fact that we ear the birds in the back!

I did it by myself, holding my mobile phone and yes it is in one take! It wasn't easy and I had to make it so many times before making the right one. There was always something wrong.... But at the end, I made one that satisfied myself. Hopefully, it will reach the expectations of the jury team!

Hi @Haseeb,

No worries. The last 2 weeks were special for all of us ;-).

Thanks for your words.

Best wishes to you and hopefully we will meet in SF. I don't know if you have seen but there are great local guides in SF. Have a look at @KarenVChin 's post here:  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Reasons-Why-I-Love-Being-a-Google-Local-Gui...

See you

Jul

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

I just watched your application video, because before editing the post it was video song for change,(so I just saw that)

It's an awesome application video,and you choose nice words,