Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A BIT OF ME IN THIS WORLD

Dear @Julien44

You are the most important and well known active Local Guide in connect .

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

@Julien44. Not yet, will try them now.

Former Google Contributor

Ah, so much joy and kindness. Being here, being a part of such one of kind community, surrounded by so many passionate and wonderful people has been the best thing ever.

Thank you @ErmesT for this lovely comment. I don't have the words to express my gratitude for your guidance and help. All I can say is thank you! It's not much, but it's from the heart.

I'm also pleased to have met you online and hopefully I'll have the chance to properly meet you in person soon enough. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

You make me blush @KlaudiyaG. I really hope to meet you in person soon, it is my own pleasure to operate "side by side" with so "special" people

Do you have a plan for visiting Venice soon? I will be very happy to be your Local Guide

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Nice one @ErmesT! Gotcha. 😉

Actually, I am planning a trip to Italy with my grandmother, but just haven't decided where exactly to go. I've only been to Roma, so I want to explore a different city and Venice sounds so appealing. Hmm, let me think about it and I'll reach back to you when I had made up my mind. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT@KlaudiyaG,

I hope you are doing fine !

Thank you for the offer, would be great!

I have already been once to Venice and Treviso but without a local guide ;-). I remember waiting in front of the airport (in the terrase of a small café).

Otherwise, it is not in my shorterm plans but we never know.

Once again, thanks!

Jul

Connect Moderator

You are very welcome @Julien44

The "Bit of you" in this community is very important, and sometimes I would really like to be able to put even more than "a bit of me" in here.

The contents that you share are helping to transform this community, giving more substance than appearance

Thanks for this

Level 9

Hi @Julien44,

It's lovely to know how you started your way on connect.

Level 10 is a really high level! Amazing, My Congratulation 😊.

I am very happy to have met you.

Just one week ago I was reading the what  John Lennon said. And I am totally agree with you and with him.

Let's dream together .

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra .

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is an amazing introductory man, keep working hard.