naznines's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

97th Meet-Up of Bangladesh Local Guides

9th November 2018 We are celebrated 97th meet up program of Bangladesh Local Guide.

The main topic of our 97th Meet up program was experience sharing of “Connect live-2018”.

It was an enjoyable evening & we enjoyed lot.
Thanks Bangladesh Local Guides.

IMG_4450.JPGIMG_4488.JPGIMG_4640.JPGIMG_4662.JPGIMG_4855-01.jpegIMG_4927.JPGIMG_5002.JPG

Eastern University, Road No. 5, Dhaka, Bangladesh
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 97th Meet-Up of Bangladesh Local Guides

Hi @naznines,

Thanks for sharing your meet-up experience with us. The photos are awesome and I'm glad to see you guys had a lot of fun!

Hope to see more of your recaps in the near future! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Nice to see you all together. I would like to participate in the next all meet-up 🙂

Joy
Level 7

hello @AlexaAC thanks for your comments .

in future i will try my best.

Level 6

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

It was really an enjoyable evening and a great meetup.

Hope to see you all in the next meetup.

#LocalGuides

#Bangladesh

#Meetup

Bappy
Former Google Contributor

You're most welcome @naznines!

By the way, please keep in mind the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission. 

The good news is you are able to use these meet-up stickers and we hope this will be useful in your next meet-up.😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@AlexaAC  thanks for noticing us . But that one one passonapas local guides made this and attend this meetup with this . If you can see our past meetup we are use only unofficial logo . 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thank you @naznines for sharing your experience regarding meet-up. I hope we will meet again in the next meet-up. Happy guiding 🙂

Level 7

@LyricMitra@Thank you for your comments

Hope to see you next meet up.

Level 7

@Bappy_soyab thanks for your comments.

Hope to see you next meet up program.