Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

96th Meetup of BD Local Guides

96th Meetup of BD Local Guides

Rajshahi University Cafeteria

Rajshahi Univeristy, Rajshahi, Bangladesh

October 07, 2018 @ 22:30 (+06)

Bangladesh local guides and Cox's Bazar local guides team jointly arrange a meetup in Bangladesh another popular division Rajshahi . it's our 96th Meetup, there we plan to share our all idea how we improve our local area map, user-friendly, informative, tourist friendly. This meetup we divided into 3 part. First - introducing all about us and share our previous map experience Second: better review, stop spamming, help to other for join local guides, and how to post in connect etc. Last: we move around that area photo walk and add miss information in maps the end we finish in a tea table.

RSVP here

Rajshahi Univeristy, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
14 comments
Level 7

Re: 96th Meetup of BD Local Guides

it was our long cherished dream to attend an official meet up at Rajshahi. We are very much happy for it. i hope we'll know all about google local guide and how to contribute on map properly. 

above all, to meet with new local guides is a very much interesting.i wish, we'll enjoy the day very much.

firoz hossain
Google Moderator

Hi @ShahriarRaihan,

What a busy schedule! But I could not expect anything less from the 96th meet-up of the Bangladesh Local Guides. Congratulations!

Good luck and don't forget to share with us your amazing recap of this event. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

yes @DeniGu . but it's almost pre planed  . and back to back meetup he attend from 400km far city to Dhaka 95th meetup then travel 250km + travel then arrange this meetup . in Bangladesh local guides too much energetic . only for attend meetup he buy air ticket too . request to you please come in Bangladesh and saw our activity  

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

Yes, I've also noticed how dedicated the Bangladesh Local Guides are, @MahabubMunna. 🙂 It's really motivating!

If I get the chance to visit your beautiful country in the future, I'll make sure to get in touch with you and the rest of the community there. I'm sure your meet-ups are really fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Dear @ShahriarRaihan you are advance welcome to clean city, Mango city and Educational city. I am the son of Rajshahi. but unfortunately i can not attend to 96th meetup with you are all. I hope you can enjoy Rajshahi meetup. Rajshahi is the most traditional and historical city. if you have more time in your hand you can visit,

Varendra Research Museum

the-museum-1.jpg

Shiva Temple in Puthia, Rajshahi, Bangladesh

Rajshahi-Shiva-Temple-889x531-1.jpg

130-year-old Rajshahi library

In-Focus7.jpg

Bagha mosqe

construction by Sultan nusrat shah in 1523.

bagha-mosque.jpg

Another, Sona moshjid- chapai nowabgong, Mahasthangar-bogura, Natore Royal Palace

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

We tried to cover most of the important matters. Thank you for cooperation.

Level 8

Thank you Mahbub Munna Bhai

Level 8

Thank you, Bhai, in this tour we missed most of the historical places of Rajshahi. In future, we will keep in our mind your advice.

Level 8

Thank You @DeniGu. Your advice always welcome