SaifIS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

95th Meetup of Bangladesh Local Guides

I just came home from attending the 95th meetup of Bangladesh Local Guides. It was a great event. I always love to meet new people and once again I met with some new like-minded people who love exploring and helping others. 

There was the introduction of the LGs. Raffle draw and individual networking along with photography. 

All the very best for the Connect Live 2018 attendees! 

Here I am sharing a few photos of the meetup.

Mahabub is talking about Local GuidesMahabub is talking about Local GuidesIMG_5842.JPGYummy? :-)Yummy? ?IMG_5854.JPGIMG_5794.JPGIMG_5796.JPGIMG_5797.JPG

SmilingSmilingIMG_20181005_160415.jpgOur love for the LGs!Our love for the LGs!20181005_162249.jpgBDLG badgeBDLG badgeIMG_5801.JPG

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

La Vie Sky Diner, Dhaka, Bangladesh
14 comments
Level 9

Re: 95th Meetup of Bangladesh Local Guides

Wow ! What a wonderful arrangement and meetup 🙂 Thanks a lot for sharing photos in Local Guide Connect. Hope @SoniaK will like this.

Level 9

Rely it was good days who are attend 95th meetup. unfortunately i missed it. thank you for sharing.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

The meet up was really great. We all were enjoying so much. 

Level 6

That’s great you all are celebrating together! It’s amazing how Local Guides Connect can bring us together in real life ☺️

Level 10

@SaifIS This is great. I can see all of you were enjoying it. When are you going to host the 100th? 

Level 9

Yeah, enjoyed much. Soon we are going to host the 100th one. Just after @MahabubMunna return from the connect live. 

Level 9

Thank you @SaifIS for sharing events photos,

I have seen some the of live video, i think it was a very nice event and everybody enjoyed it.

Level 9

@AbdullahAM Share the videos so we can watch. 

Level 8

Hi @SaifIS,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful photography with us. 

Hope to see you again in up-coming 100 meetups. 

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh