Level 6

Cold coffee

Cold coffee❤Cold coffee❤

Cold coffee with ferrero rocher

Google Vendor

Re: Cold coffee

Hello @Raks,

Welcome to Connect.

This coffee looks really nice, and I bet it is delicious. Thank you for sharing with us. What is your favorite type of coffee? Do you go often to this coffee shop?

Did you know that you can share your review and photos of this place on Google Maps instead. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. The owners will appreciate it and you will convince other Local Guides to visit.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the 9 coffee photos we love a-latte taken by Local Guides topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Cold coffee

Thank you 

Level 6

Re: 9 coffee photos we love a-latte taken by Local Guides

Had a great cold coffee at truffles bel road IMG_20180926_165602_HDR.jpg

Level 3

Manu Mann , Thema Kaffee, Ich liebe Kaffee. Hätte alle schmecken lassen MMM,......

Level 7

when it comes to coffee photos the taste of photo are doubled 

Level 2

Kopi pangalengan

awali pagi dengan minum kopi,selamat pagi selamat beraktivitas untuk kalian semua pecinta kopi,pagi ini saya berada Di pangalengan,tepatnya Di kampung losringgong,Desa Margamulya,dimana para penduduk Di sini Belum semua menanam kopi tapi baru 50 persenan,jenis kopi Yang ditanam disini jenis Robusta mungkin para pecinta kopi tahu aroma Dan rasa Dari kopi robusta ini.Disini saya mencoba langsung Dari petani Yang telah membuat sendiri kopi Dari mulai menanam,memanen hingga sampai kopi itu bisa langsung Di seduh,pagi ini saya nyobain satu gelas ,,ehmmm enaknya berasa banget ,anda tertarik untuk mencoba nya? Datanglah kepangalengan Ada kedai kopi Yang menyediakan kopi asli pangalengan untuk dinikmati.Kopi robusta pangalenganKopi robusta pangalengan

Dibawah pohon ini kopi kopi tumbuhDibawah pohon ini kopi kopi tumbuh

Google Moderator

Re: Kopi pangalengan

Halo @Oshayat,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Terima kasih telah berbagi, pastinya kopi itu akan terasa lebih nikmat apalagi ditemani dengan pemandangan yang indah seperti yang kamu tunjukkan. Kalau boleh tau apakah kamu hanya sekedar berkunjung ke desa tersebut? 

Karena sudah ada thread yang membahas mengenai topik ini saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread 9 coffee photos we love a-latte taken by Local Guides

Untuk membuat post kamu lebih interaktif saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel ini What makes a good post?.

Semangat terus dalam berkontribusi. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Re: Kopi pangalengan

Berkunjung tiap minggu hehehe,tempat ini adalah second home saya,terimaksih atas infonya Dan Saran masukan Yang diberikan