October 1 is International Coffee Day, but we’re so passionate about coffee that we’re celebrating all week long. Follow us on social media and Connect to get your caffeine fix.
Whether it’s a morning pick-me-up or an after-dinner drink, there’s no bad time to have a cup of coffee. Coffee is one of life’s simple pleasures—and it’s one many of us love to indulge in regularly.
It's also one Local Guides like you (and me!) love to photograph. No matter how you drink it, coffee always seems to be a beautiful subject matter.
To see what I mean, check out these amazing coffee photos shared on Google Maps by Local Guides around the world.
1. Taken by Local Guide Alexandra Lalaneats at Anatolia in Campsie, New South Wales, Australia.
2. Taken by Local Guide erfan nurhuda at Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar in Osaka, Japan.
3. Taken by Local Guide Massimo Pastori at Le Botteghe di Leonardo Milano in Milan, Italy.
4. Taken by Lena Han at Café Humble Lion in Montreal, Canada.
5. Taken by Local Guide Athar kamal khan at United Coffee House in New Delhi, India.
6. Taken by Local Guide Remi Hashimoto at Toby's Estate in New York, New York, USA.
7. Taken by Local Guide Jennifer Pfeil at Brühmarkt in Frankfurt, Germany.
8. Taken by Local Guide Danis Darusman at Parachute in Bali, Indonesia.
9. Taken by Local Guide Nick Hobgood at Grand Hotel and Casino in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
Have you shared a great coffee photo on Google Maps? Link to it in the comments below and tell us about the place where you got it from.