parichaymehta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: 9 Things To Do In Brussels

I'd love to go but I doubt I can go to Brussels in June this year. I have been too Bruges & Ghent both. They both are simply mesmerizing. If you happen to visit Bruges, do visit The Potato Bar. If you are visiting Ghent, make sure you buy the Ghent city card because it saves a lot of money.

Level 9

Chocolate, cars and a tiny statue peeing! There are a lot of thing to do in Brussels, thank for sharing this detailed list of fun activities to do in  such a wonderful European city @parichaymehta

I am curious, what is the story behind the Mannekin Pis? 😂

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 7

Very good

Level 7

Thank you so much

Anonymous
Not applicable

@parichaymehta  This is an informative post.   Can you tell me a little more about the origin of the Mannequin?  

I would love to see more photos of the food scene, too.    Thank you for sharing.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @parichaymehta,

Thank you for posting your amazing content. I would like to add another place that none else has mentioned so far, The Magritte Museum. Rene Magritte was one of the best surrealistic painters in the world, and this museum is a must see.

Projection of  Rene Magritte in the exit of the museum Magritte, Brussels, Belgium. (Local Guide VasT)Projection of Rene Magritte in the exit of the museum Magritte, Brussels, Belgium. (Local Guide VasT)

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!