IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

85 Feet statue of LORD SHIVA!

85 feet statue of Lord Shiva

It is believe in Hindu mythology Lord SHIVA, is the supreme power in this world because he is so kind hearted god.

The 85 feet statue of Lord Shiva is situated in Dalhousie, Chamba Road Khajjjar, Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the tallest statue in Himachal Pradesh, India. The statue is polished with bronze and is a very famous spot for tourist. Lord Shiva holding "Trishool" (A type of weapon in Hindu mythology), it is believe The Lord Shiva's Trishool is a powerful weapon and is used to kill the demons to create peace in the world.

The statue looks more majestic when it is covered with snow during winters (December-January), so if you are planning to visit Himachal then you add this place in your vacation list.

On Google Maps it is named as- "Lord Shiva Statue". I am also providing the plus code of this place, you can directly copy the plus code in your Google maps application and go through
              ⬇⬇⬇⬇

G3V7+6Q Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh

85 Feet Lord Shiva Satue in Himachal Pradesh, India (Photo by Ishant Gautam)85 Feet Lord Shiva Satue in Himachal Pradesh, India (Photo by Ishant Gautam)

85 feet Lord Shiva Statue in Himachal Pradesh, India (Photo by Ishant Gautam)85 feet Lord Shiva Statue in Himachal Pradesh, India (Photo by Ishant Gautam)

Lord Shiva Statue, Dalhousie - Chamba Road, Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh, India
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 85 Feet statue of LORD SHIVA!

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for this interesting post.

It`s an impressive statue. Do you know who was the sculptor? Is this the only statue of Lord Shiva? Do you want to tell a bit more about the place?

PS: You can take a look at the How to take photos of architecture article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing this interesting information about this statue.

It seems to be on a hill. I can only imagine how beautiful the view of the Shiva statue is, as well as the place where it is built.

Is this the highest statue of Shiva? If not, do you know where is it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi dear friend, @IshantHP_ig, thanks for your post.

I appreciate and admire your briefing too.

Kindly tag me for your posts; I would love to see it, thanks

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

It's made by the Government of Himachal Pradesh to make tourism better here.

There are many long statues in Himachal Pradesh and Lord Shiva  85 feet statue is one of them.

You can visit in Himachal to see the beautiful vibes here 🙂

Welcome in India🤗😊 @Petra_M  @MashaPS

Level 9

Yes it's the longest Shiva statue in my hometown Chamba ( a small district in Himachal Pradesh, India)

The place is hilly and covered with the beautiful Himalayas ranges.

Welcome in my hometown 🙂

@MashaPS@TravellerG@Petra_M

Level 9

Thanks brother @TravellerG

For showing interest to read my posts, you can check more beautiful stories related to food and travel from my hometown on my profile and i welcome you in Himachal 🙂

By the way where do you live ?

Thanks for the warm words @IshantHP_ig.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for your invitation.

I would like to visit India and your home town very much. I hope one day I will have this chance.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!