Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 8 stunning adventure photos taken by Local Guides

There is no doubt about it. I mean, it's absolutely normal that such powerful spots will leave you breathless. They are just too beautiful.

I'm super happy that you had the chance to visit the Dachstein mountain and I also want to thank you @helga19 for mentioning these cool attractions. If I ever go there, I'll make sure to check the restaurant, the ice cave and of course the stairway to nothingness, as I wouldn't want to miss out on this spectacular view of the Alps. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

It was only this one time @helga19 and it was a really cool experience. I recommend to try if you haven't yet. It's not scary like the bungee jumps because you move gradually higher.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Wow! all are amazing!! I couldn't experienced this yet, but I want to. Thanks @Christina-NYC for sharing it with us. 🙂

Level 9

Adventurous and beautiful post @Christina-NYC thank you for sharing with us....

Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC ,

Amazing pics. Some of them looked like being shot by professionals. 

I loved the first photo for it's sheer timing and snow but my favorite is the 3rd photo of Java rock climbing. It is absolutely beautiful and looks like a painting.👍📷

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's wow! @Christina-NYC 

Brilliant shots and adventure 👌 local guide sharing their best shots at awesome places. 

Level 1

Es una aventura increible  hacer estes tipo de senderismos,  tener  buen temple,  una invidiable condicion fisicas para poder aguantar  la pela. escalar cerros. montañas  rios y de paso darse  un buen chapuzon  en los lagos,  le  deseo muchas suerte. en sus ejercios  de las montañas

Dinero en linea de inversion
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brawo @helga19  😀 Byłam na Nisyros, ten wulkan chyba nie jest taki zupełnie wygasły? Trochę mnie przerażały bulgocące kałuże, nie bałaś się? 😁 pozdrawiam 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: 8 stunning adventure photos taken by Local Guides

Dzięki @Christina-NYC  Przepiękne fotki. Czasami ekstremalnie. Pozdrawiam

Anonymous
Not applicable

it's real right