Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 8 dazzling holiday photos taken by Local Guides

Quite an inspiring post @Christina-NYC Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures. And I get to see one from my town...not common. 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 8

Oh .... Magnificent ... Amazing....Full with light.

I get pleasure after seeing these photos.

@Christina-NYC Thanks to all local guides who have taken their photos.

Level 10

Hi dear friends...

Hope you all had a good holiday break???

Here are two photos from:

1. The top part of a Gopuram (the tower, in front of a major Hindu Temple), of a Temple in Tail Nadu, India. Here is the main post, if you would likesee the details.

2. A night, Stand photo from Coorg, Karnataka, India. (I think, the shutter was open for 15 Seconds)

Hi, friends,

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 5

Mysore palace looks stunning!

How did you manage to get Cristal clear brightness ?

Level 10

Hi dear @AnilNetha, the published shot is not taken by me; but, surely looks to be stand photos.!

The following shot is taken with a Sony RX10 camera mounted on a Tripod Stand, with exposure time as 1.3 seconds.

Mysore Place - East Gate and the Palace, in the background.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me