Level 8

Re: 8 dazzling holiday photos taken by Local Guides

Amazing photos! Good to see these! 

Level 4

It's really nice, like it

Level 9

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! 

@Christina-NYC Nice photos taken by Local guides from all over the world.  Thanks for sharing. 

I was attending a cardiology seminar last Saturday at Novotel Hotel, Calcutta. I love this Xmas decoration tree at the Hotel reception area. I took this photo by my phone camera. 

A Christmas tree seen being displaced at Reception premises of Novotel Hotel , Calcutta on the occasion of Christmas HolidaysA Christmas tree seen being displaced at Reception premises of Novotel Hotel , Calcutta on the occasion of Christmas Holidays

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

Amazing pics @Christina-NYC. 👌

Thanks for sharing the photos. The holidays are knocking on the door. I feel like jumping out of my bed and traveling around to make the most of this festive season.🌲

My favorite so far has been Paris and Finland.

Happy Holidays !!!

Level 10

Hi friend, LG @DrShaunak, Xmas tree is beautiful, but the next photo is not visible!; kindly checck.

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Hi @TravellerG,

Wow!!!!! The Christmas 🌲  looks  awesome, it could be that @DrShaunak wanted to share only one photo. The other could be due to some technical snag. Just guessing!!!!

Level 10

Yes frind, LG @Harpal, many of the LGs put in thier efforts to publish posts with photos; unfortunately, many a times, it may not be visible - (including seniors, face this problem).

A humble suggestion & a simple solution to this is:

IMOPRTANT: 

VIEW your post in anonymously (ie. without logging into the 'Browser'). This is how others will see our post & it gives you a complete picture of, how the post looks like.

Hope the suggestion will be taken in the right spirit.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Amazingphotograph. 

Thank you so much @Christina-NYC@ for sharing with us. 

sharif
Level 5

Thank you for sharing the photo. Christmas has really come and I feel homesick. Another year is about to pass with a person away from my hometown like me. I miss my family, miss my wife and children. If I have a home, I will take them to see the snow, go to Christmas and eat at a restaurant. That is really great.

Level 10

First of all I am sorry to make irrelevant comment here 😞

Thank you so much for the feedback on the post (Starting 2019 (two zero one nine) with level 9 but with Level 4 sharing) dear @MoniDi and @PaulPavlinovich.  I checked the email. With the post I wanted to let the team that there's an error in the redirect link to the social medias. I hope you've noted of it. 

Kind regards,

Bishow