Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 8 dazzling holiday photos taken by Local Guides

Beautiful pictures @Christina-NYC thank you for sharing with us...my favourite picture is Mysore palace and nice captured by local guide sahana S...

Level 10

Hi dear frinds & especially, @Christina-NYC,

Thanks for the nice feast of Night Phtography shots; Photos No: 4 & 5 are exceptionally great!

Congratulations to all contributors...

Happy Holidys...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 5

Hi @Christina-NYC wonderfull picture...

Level 10

Wow! Amazing photos @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing wonderful post and here is mine. It was taken 16 december 2018 victory day.It was taken 16 december 2018 victory day.

It was taken 16 december 2018 victory day.It was taken 16 december 2018 victory day.

Level 7

Чудесные фото! Я в восхищении.Благодарю за совет для фотографий огней в ночное время (недавно фотографировала новогоднюю елочку в огня и было несколько кадров без резкости).Теперь буду знать как правильно делать съемку.☺

Level 1

so nice sooo..............

Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC

Thanks for sharing the amazing colourful with us. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC

Gosh... these pics are exquisite!!! Love the detailing and the VIBRANT VIVID colors... Way to go team!!!! This pics are 100% professional quality.

-TB is talking about it!!!
Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC

Thanks for sharing and opening a topic for the illustration of these beautifully, breath-taking pics.

-TB is talking about it!!!
Level 10

181220-175337_R.jpg181220-182422_R.jpg181220-181951_R.jpg

[DEEP JAPAN] ”SENDAI Pageant of Starlight" in Miyagi

I will introduce the large-scale tree illumination that is currently taking place in Tohoku, Japan. In Japan, a tree illumination of this size is held in various places at this time.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper