Level 8

Re: 8 dazzling holiday photos taken by Local Guides

Amazing photos! Good to see these! 

Level 4

It's really nice, like it

Level 9

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! 

@Christina-NYC Nice photos taken by Local guides from all over the world.  Thanks for sharing. 

I was attending a cardiology seminar last Saturday at Novotel Hotel, Calcutta. I love this Xmas decoration tree at the Hotel reception area. I took this photo by my phone camera. 

A Christmas tree seen being displaced at Reception premises of Novotel Hotel , Calcutta on the occasion of Christmas HolidaysA Christmas tree seen being displaced at Reception premises of Novotel Hotel , Calcutta on the occasion of Christmas Holidays

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

Amazing pics @Christina-NYC. 👌

Thanks for sharing the photos. The holidays are knocking on the door. I feel like jumping out of my bed and traveling around to make the most of this festive season.🌲

My favorite so far has been Paris and Finland.

Happy Holidays !!!

Level 10

Hi friend, LG @DrShaunak, Xmas tree is beautiful, but the next photo is not visible!; kindly checck.

Regs

Level 8

Hi @TravellerG,

Wow!!!!! The Christmas 🌲  looks  awesome, it could be that @DrShaunak wanted to share only one photo. The other could be due to some technical snag. Just guessing!!!!

Level 10

Yes frind, LG @Harpal, many of the LGs put in thier efforts to publish posts with photos; unfortunately, many a times, it may not be visible - (including seniors, face this problem).

A humble suggestion & a simple solution to this is:

IMOPRTANT: 

VIEW your post in anonymously (ie. without logging into the 'Browser'). This is how others will see our post & it gives you a complete picture of, how the post looks like.

Hope the suggestion will be taken in the right spirit.

Thanks

Level 8

Amazingphotograph. 

Thank you so much @Christina-NYC@ for sharing with us. 

sharif
Level 5

Thank you for sharing the photo. Christmas has really come and I feel homesick. Another year is about to pass with a person away from my hometown like me. I miss my family, miss my wife and children. If I have a home, I will take them to see the snow, go to Christmas and eat at a restaurant. That is really great.

Level 10

First of all I am sorry to make irrelevant comment here 😞

Thank you so much for the feedback on the post (Starting 2019 (two zero one nine) with level 9 but with Level 4 sharing) dear @MoniDi and @PaulPavlinovich.  I checked the email. With the post I wanted to let the team that there's an error in the redirect link to the social medias. I hope you've noted of it. 

Kind regards,

Bishow