Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 8 amazing photos taken by Local Guides around the world

That's great sir  @Gio51x.@and I hope it was great trip but about Mosquitoes I think they are everywhere in the whole world.

Level 10

mosquitoes are annoying and even with the poison diffusers they do not go away ...

Level 9

It means they are really very dangerous.

Level 9

Screenshot_2018-06-07-01-47-33~2.png

Level 8

Great photographs.

Level 10

Yes, dear friend.. Mosquitoes are a menace.. But when we look at the end of the game, this is nothing.. After all we are trying to HELP millions..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Congrats Dear..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 6

Love the collection. Thanks for posting.

Level 10

All the photos looks amazing! 

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

The Great Mosque , Sousse , TunisiaThe Great Mosque , Sousse , Tunisia

The Great Mosque , Sousse , Tunisia   by Marwen Chebaane 2017

Tunisia Local Guides