Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Contributor

Re: 7 Indonesian dishes everyone should try at least once

Terimakasih sudah membaca, @NunungAfuah 🙂

Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing about your dish, @jonasplima! It's always interesting to hear the similarities between dishes in different cultures.

Google Contributor

Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing, @ErmesT.

Level 8

Bls: 7 Indonesian dishes everyone should try at least once

Hmmm you should to come to Jakarta first, rather than just write and recommend from list.

Btw Rumah Makan Sederhana in SCBD not recommended place, their price too high 😢 

Level 1

Thanks @npishak for share with us!

Level 6

Rendang. Enak banget. You should try it

Level 10

Bls: 7 Indonesian dishes everyone should try at least once

Wow delicious foods mrs @npishak

I have eaten all these foods, as Indonesian, I have to love and eat my country foods, 

Regards

PaDeSSo

Bandung - Indonesia

Level 7

What an amazing post! Thanks for sharing @npishak! Now I'm suddenly craving some Ikan balado with a side of nasi bungkus. 🤤 Can't wait for an opportunity to try any of these in the future. 

Level 4

Not only do the dishes look delicious but your photos are fantastic too.  It makes one wish to be in Jakarta.  I've eaten Rendang in the past but am now yearning to try your other suggestions, many thanks for the post . I will now have to go and buy an indonesian cook book and hunt down the ingredients in my part of the UK. 

Colin M Hall
Level 6

Dear JohnC, 

This is my firat time being active in the forum of localguidesconnect.com and while i surf around, i found your question here that quite intriguing. 

Well, i am living a half of my lifetime to prepare foods professionally and i am coming from Indonesia. 

To answer your question in a simple way about Curry Laksa, it is a dish that is developed from Indian cultures (cuisine) that exists within Melayu people. And when we speaks about Melayu people, we speak about a race that exist mostly in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore where you can find Curry Laksa easily (in Indonesia you can find it very easily in such a province capital city on Sumatra Island like Medan, Palembang etc).

Wish this replies could help to answer your question.