npishak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 6 ways to eat durian for beginners

@TraciC glad you're up for a challenge 😄

Let me see what I can do. These pastries generally don't last long, so if I can get fresh ones by the time we meet, I'll make sure to bring some. I'll raid some Asian markets as well and see if I can find something durian 😛

Connect Moderator

@TraciC, you are a brave soul, I wanna be front and center to witness you eat durian.= )

Cheers,

Karen

Googler

I can do it, @KarenVChin but will need nose plugs!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 3

nice good for health 

Level 4

Thank you for sharing information about durian.

Level 4

I have eat durian raw first I didn't like it so much but  now it's one of my favorite fruits I love it!  The sad thing is I Live in Norway and it's werry difficult to get durian here! If you know  where I can get durian  in Norwayreply this one please

Level 1

My account has been closed as a local guide. Please help

Jaguar mann 

Level 7

i haven't taste it yet but now i will taste it with 6 ways that you share with us thanks @npishak

Level 7

For those who have never eaten fresh durian and want to try it, please don't eat those rotten/frozen durian found in most Asian shop in the west. Those are not what we SEA'ian would even touch. And if you already tried those bad durian and hate it, don't give up cos fresh durian taste like heaven ( it may smell like a badly kept public toilet depending on verity and state of ripeness)/ So when you have the chance to be in SEA countries give it a try again 

Level 2

Pancakes more interesting, i think.. I love Durian..