MattGatlin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 5M Views Milestone

Thanks @Briggs  as well as the push to get going further!

Level 10

Congratulations my mate 🙂

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 8

@MattGatlin wrote:

Thanks @Badruddeen !

You are most welcme Matt @MattGatlin

Cheers

Level 8

Wow that's awesome! I'm getting closer to that mark, not even close to that amount of views per week though! Fantastic!

Connect Moderator

Congrats, @MattGatlin! There's nothing like receiving those emails from the Maps team and truly getting the nitty gritty of which photos were seen more than others and getting those detailed stats. Excellent accomplishment!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Congrats @MattGatlin, Gr8 Achievement.

@SP31

@Teejai

@Badruddeen

@Ch-Marwen

@MattGatlin wrote:

I mainly do this as a hobby to get myself out and walking more often, but it's fun to hit milestones and know that some of my photos are helping people find where they're going! It's also fun to explore new and overlooked places...

5 million screen grab1.jpeg

5 million screen grab2.jpeg

MattG

Level 10

Congratulations @MattGatlin! I have barely reached 3.5M VIEWS MILESTONE and I look forward to celebrating my 5M VIEWS MILESTONE - very soon.

@MattGatlin wrote:

I mainly do this as a hobby to get myself out and walking more often, but it's fun to hit milestones and know that some of my photos are helping people find where they're going! It's also fun to explore new and overlooked places...

5 million screen grab1.jpeg

5 million screen grab2.jpeg

MattG

Level 8

@MattGatlin congrats , keep contributing to next milestone

Level 9

That's awesome! You're definitely helping others with your contributions. Keep it up! 🙂