MahmudPolash's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 5000 points milestone in GOOGLE MAPS

@ShafiulB thanks. I think I must have to contribute more and to achieve the five digits point.

Level 10

Level 8

@MahmudurRahmanP wrote:

There's no shortcut way to achieve anything or to cross any milestone.
It has been taken 17(seventeen) long months to fulfill these 5000 points in Google maps.
Mapping is a fantastic job but continuously contributing to Google map in everyday is a tremendously tough job. But now it's a reality that I've done this.Screenshot_2017-05-02-08-27-28.png

Congratulation @MahmudPolash

Wow 5k points

Keep contributing to Google Maps

Level 10

@LucioV & @JessY thank you. Here it's...Screenshot_2017-05-02-08-27-00.png

Level 10

Level 8

Really it's amazing.

Big big congratulations.

@MahmudurRahmanP wrote:

It has been taken 17(seventeen) long months to fulfill these 5000 points in Google maps.
Mapping is a fantastic job but continuously contributing to Google map in everyday is a tremendously tough job. But now it's a reality that I've done this.Screenshot_2017-05-02-08-27-28.png

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 7

Apart from the edited places, I have the same pattern: more Places with photos than Reviews.

I find it much easier to upload a photo (even though I enhance every single one of them with Snapseed) than writing a review.

Is it the same for you?

However, since I only upload photos of places I have experience/been to, I technically could have as much reviews as photos but well... It takes time

Wanna have a look at my lvl5 Local Guide profile or my new food-focused Instagram?

Level 10

Level 9
Level 9

@MahmudurRahmanP wrote:

May I ask @MahmudPolash do you have personal experience of all the businesses you reviewed, as in an actual interaction with the staff?

For example in this review https://goo.gl/maps/fPPEiST51ek you've written "A good exporter of ready made garments company. But employee satisfaction is not enough assured." This location doesn't seem to have any normal customer-facing operations. Can you explain your interaction, did you enter the location and meet staff, buy any jeans, how do you know about employee satisfaction?

Level 10

Recently I spent  couple of days at that area. So my experience is practical. @Pea