DanniS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

回應: 5 things to do in Finland during Christmas

We exchange gifts or have a Xmas dinner.

But I perfer whisky more than Glögi :((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Anonymous
Not applicable

回應: 5 things to do in Finland during Christmas

Cześć @hereisFU 😁 nie wiem czym jest glögi? Gorsze od whisky? 

Pozdrawiam, Danuta

Level 7

Re: 5 things to do in Finland during Christmas

That's a wonderful post. I love winters and especially when there's snow. This place going into my "To-Visit" list 🙂

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Former Google Contributor

@Venky_lightbug thank you very much! Finland will always have a special place in my heart. It's really wonderful during winter with the snow, it makes it so much better. I do recommend you visit when you have a chance 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I'm crazy to know this place !!! TOO BEAUTIFUL !!!

Flávio Martins Ribeiro
Level 7

Thanks @DanniS 

Your post and photos really amazing. I am into Christmas a lot. I wish I could have a real experience at Christmas in somewhere of Europe some day.

@FlávioRibeiro I hope you have the chance to visit some day, it's magical and really amazing! 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@DennisNguyen I hope that too! I think any European country will do, but Lapland is a definite must to visit! 🙂 

Level 5

Nice enough 

Level 5

Nice Heaven in himachalHeaven in himachal