DanniS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: 5 things to do in Finland during Christmas

Hi @Anonymous, I have never been to a rose festival, can you imagine? I have a friend who lives there, so I will have a decent tour around the city. 

I don't know about you but I visited very few places in my country. That's a shame. My New Year's resolution would be to travel more in Bulgaria. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

@KatyaL the experience is unforgettable! 🙂 I'm sure you will really enjoy it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TorM

That's really great that you visited Rovaniemi, did you like it then? 🙂 If you've been invited to a sauna, then it means they really like you 🙂 heheh it's a very Finnish thing to do. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I can only imagine @Refath!

In Denmark we go winter bathing in the lakes just before they freeze over.

Maybe a Finnish sauna right after a dip in an ice cold lake will make a great combination. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Amazing Photos

Support my Idea
Love to contribute
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cześć @MoniDi 😊 to chyba normalne u ludzi, zawsze ciągnie to, co dalekie i nieznane.Też bym chciała spędzić trochę lata podróżując po Polsce 😁. Pozdrawiam cię, miłego dnia

Level 2

this is cool

jb
Connect Moderator

Cześć @Anonymous

So maybe you join us next time when we discover Poland 🇵🇱 with other local guides 😉!

pozdrawiam!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 2

sure

jb
Connect Moderator

Yes, @DanniS , I did like Rovaniemi. Maybe a little to much trees 🌲, but great people.

When I think about 🇫🇮 I have the beautiful Inari Lakes, the very modern Capital Helsinki and of course the Mumins in my mind . 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r