DanniS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: 5 things to do in Finland during Christmas

No I have never tried porridge before and I am very curious how it tastes. Maybe I will try to cook it at home and see the end result :). Which one is you favorite @DanniS?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

@InaS I like the traditional one with cinnamon, sugar and almonds 🙂 we put also a bit milk while boiling to make it more soft and tasty. Try it out if you feel like it 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DanniS,

Thanks for sharing these tips on how to spend our time in Finland during Christmas. I love the idea to visit the Santa Claus Village with my kids. I'm sure they will be happy to see the Santa's Post office where children can send their letters. And for me personally, it would be great to try out the Löyly sauna 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hello @DanniS ,

thank you for this nice post. 

I have had the luck to visit Rovaniemi some years ago and the post office 😉 

I did learn, that the people living in Finland are really hospitable. What really was for me something special. I didn't know this people, but they invited me to the Sauna. 

I hope to manage to go to Lapland again soon... 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Hey @DanniS

Thank you.

I hope so 🙂

ehsang
Level 9

Thank you @DanniS 

Today I have already written my post about Christmas tradition in Russia.

best wishes,

Inga

Level 8

oh! hello! @MortenSI

Finnish sanua is such a beneficial and interesting session. I must try it someday as well!

Level 6

hi

very nice photos thanks . I love winter.Mild snow and silence relax

Design beautiful and wonderful sites with WordPress-seo-security
Anonymous
Not applicable

That looks fun bro!!!

Level 10

Wow! Awesome photos @DanniS thanks for sharing wonderful post.