AlexaAC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 5 redenen om naar Zuid-Afrika te gaan

@AlexaAC quite true South Africa has some intriguing tourist  destinations. The entire Africa is blessed with natural beauty in form of flora and fauna. 

Looking forward to visiting the Rainbow nation.

Former Google Contributor

Awesome @EmekaUlor, thanks!

South Africa welcomes you. I agree, Africa is truly blessed with nature! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

What an incredible post of nature. Thank you @AlexaAC for sharing your awesome experience and great photoshots with us. I wish one day I'll visit South Africa to see it's beauty.

Thank you, @ShahnewazAhmed!

South Africa welcomes you! Hope you have the opportunity to visit and experience the rainbow nation's hospitality and South Africa's beautiful nature.

What interesting fact can you tell us about your country? 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

I am preparing a big post to represent my country Bangladesh's beauty to all members of Googlelocalguides. Keep in touch to learn about my country.

Shortly for now, i am giving you some spoilers like, Cox's Bazar (World Longest natural sea beach), Sundarban (English: Beautiful Forest, where you can see Royal Bengal Tiger), Tea garden in Sylhet and many other UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

@AlexaAC You are also welcome to Bangladesh.

Excellent @ShahnewazAhmed!

Sounds good! It would be great if you tag me or other Local Guides in that post. Simply write @ before the name. This way we receive a notification. 😊

Level 7

Amazing, @AlexaAC Now adding SA to my list.

Thank you for sharing!

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA

Fantastic @Karatrick!

South Africa welcomes you! I'll be happy to pass along tips. 🙂

Level 9

@AlexaAC 

I love your post.

Nice and beautiful Nature in Africa

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Level 8

Hi @GeorgesHR 

Yea, the "Rainbow Nation" is a term coined for South Africans mostly owing to the fact that we have such a diverse set of cultures in out own country, as well as welcoming a multitude of nationalities from abroad. South Africa has eleven official languages as well as different African tribes and cultures living as one. 

The term was actually said by Archbishop Desmond Tutu after the 1994 elections.

Instagram | Linked In | YouTube Channel

"We can't help everybody but everybody can help somebody"