Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 5 lists we love from Jakarta

Thanks for the info @kmajewski. I will make a museum list soon. 😃

Level 8

Thank you so much for sharing post! @kmajewski  its been fun share our list :))))

lists features is extremely useful for give suggestion and recommendation for others

@NunungAfuah @BudiFXW @BudionoS @Haseeb let's guide and share things to do, eat and see in our city 🙂

thanks Local Guides...

Level 7

thank you for reviewing the place around jakarta, i was in tangerang not far from jakarta, precisely the west bank of jakarta city, more happy if you stop by to tangerang city, many new tour like bridge berendeng, park elephant sole, and other,

Connect Moderator

I'm definitely saving these lists. Would be awesome for my next trip back home to Jakarta 🙂

Level 8

@kmajewski you can watch my video about Shop Like a Local in Jakarta, Indonesia

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 3

yes   

Level 9

Thanks @kmajewski

For sharing this very helpful post...

Level 9

Found it immensely interesting. How about showing us Old Town Jakarta streets. My favorite travel is when it includes historic districts. Thanks!

Level 2

indonasia

HI ALL

I would like to get some suggestion for an itinerary for Jakartha /indonasia for 4 days.

or suggest me some local tour operators for a budget travellor

Former Google Contributor

Re: indonasia

Hi @aambara,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

I'm your post to this topic where you can find nice tips and recommendations. Feel free to check it out.

I've never had the opportunity to visit Jakarta but a friend of mine who has, she said recommend you to visit the center of Jakarta - Kota Tua where you can find a museum and all the buildings are from the dutch colony and also worth to visit  Monas which is Indonesian Eiffel Tower.

Additionally, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!