kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

5 lists we love from Jakarta

Caption: A photo of coffee in a white mug on a table with pastries in the background at Lemari Kopi, a coffee shop in South Tangerang City, Indonesia. (Local Guide Astried Marini)Caption: A photo of coffee in a white mug on a table with pastries in the background at Lemari Kopi, a coffee shop in South Tangerang City, Indonesia. (Local Guide Astried Marini)

With a population of more than 10 million, Jakarta is a diverse, exciting city bursting with history, culture, great food, and lots of coffee, which means there are many options for visitors. Local Guides in the area help others discover exciting places to go by rating local spots, sharing photos, and writing reviews. But there’s another great way they’re helping, too: they create lists.

Lists are a great way to showcase your city’s best places and easily share them with others (here’s how to get started). Remember: the most helpful lists have a theme, include more than five places, and have a title, description, and comments about each place. Your lists could tell people about everything from kid-friendly restaurants to the best karaoke spots.

To inspire you to create lists that help others explore your area, here are five lists made by Local Guides in Jakarta that we love.

1. Recommended place for young kids: Local Guide Aisyah iadha’s list recommends 14 places all around Jakarta that provide plenty of entertainment for families with kids
  2. Ramen & Noodles Eatery: Slurp noodles and get your ramen fix at these recommendations from Local Guide Canggih Perdana.
  3. NASI PECEL: As Local Guide Apubuca ACUBUCA explains in the list’s description, nasi pecel is a traditional Javanese dish. Here’s where to get it in Jakarta.
  4. Jakarta Old Town: Tour Jakarta’s Old Town with the recommendations of a local, found in Local Guide Rahmat Harman Pulungan’s list.
  5. JKTSEL Coffee Shops: Grab a cup at one of these South of Jakarta coffee shops, recommended by Local Guide Agung Prabowo.

What type of list will you make next? Link to it below and we might feature it on social or here on Connect!

21 comments
Level 9

Re: 5 lists we love from Jakarta

Wao @kmajewski wonderful post. 

Thank you for sharing. 

Here are all list created by me. 

I want to go, 

1. https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1324NQrAmLVJgHdm-0YPYKvj6U2g?hl=en

Future trip to Shillong 

2. https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1u2JWhAHMtEHmyQZul716pmZTjB4?hl=en

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@BudiFXW @BudionoS @AgoesSantosa happy news for you ;-)))

Thank you @kmajewski 🙂

Level 8

Hi @kmajewski

Thank you. I'll share a list soon. 😀

Cheers 🥂

Level 10

Nice post @kmajewski. Thank you for sharing this with us. 

Level 10

@kmajewski thank you for making this post. @OSAMA thank you for tagging me here. 

In this list, NASI PECEL is my favorite breakfast in Surabaya. Maybe affected by my childhood  30 years ago in Ponorogo. Every morning we eat NASI PECEL for breakfast. List of NASI PECEL in Jakarta will help many peoples who live in Jakarta but originated from Madiun and Ponorogo to find their desired breakfast 🙂

Level 8

Thanks @kmajewski for share with us.

Level 10

Thank You @OSAMA.

The the 5 list that we love from Jakarta of @kmajewski, I already greeting @RahmatHarmanP, in social media that his Jakarta Old Town list become one of the 5 list.

Thank you

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Connect Moderator

Hei @RahmatHarmanP, have you checked this out? Your list is here! Thanks @kmajewski for the post 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

@kmajewski

Thanks for giving us ideas of useful lists 🙂

Here is my share Best eateries in Malaysia