kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

5 lists we love from Delhi

Caption: A photo of a rice dish with a green chutney and onions on a plate with two plastic spoons from Jain Chawal Wale Atulyam in Delhi, India. (Local Guide  Anurag Chaudhary)Caption: A photo of a rice dish with a green chutney and onions on a plate with two plastic spoons from Jain Chawal Wale Atulyam in Delhi, India. (Local Guide Anurag Chaudhary)

India’s capital city is a bustling metropolis filled with culture, history, and erratic energy. From temples and parliament buildings to street food carts and frequent festivals, Delhi has a bit of everything. Get where you need to go among the chaos with these lists of recommendations by your fellow Local Guides.

Breakfast calling...!!: Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day, so follow Local Guide Kanika Tehri’s list of great morning spots to start the day off right.

Best places to watch cricket in Delhi: Cricket is by far India’s most popular sport and Local Guide Arjun Soota knows where to catch the latest match on TV.

Best Old Fashioned in Delhi: Local Guide Sudipto De loves a well-made Old Fashioned cocktail; here’s where he goes to get a perfectly made one during a night on the town.

Budget Eating options in East Delhi: Light on cash and in East Delhi? Local Guide Bhupesh kumar made a list of some tried-and-true wallet-friendly spots.

Where to Eat in West-Delhi (Small Budget): If you’re on the opposite side of town, Local Guide Adarsh Umang Raj has you covered with a list of equally budget-friendly cafes with quick service.

Have you made a list of your favorite breakfast spots? Link to it in the comments below and we might feature it here or on social.

21 comments
Level 8

Re: 5 lists we love from Delhi

Woh!! Thanks @kmajewski for introducing Delhi with LGs.

Level 10

Bls: 5 lists we love from Delhi

Food menu from Indonesia

Bakso RusukBakso RusukSate BuntelSate BuntelGarang AsemGarang AsemSpesial Selat SoloSpesial Selat Solo

Level 8

@kmajewski, thanks for sharing. When we will visit Delhi we must have those foods.Chicken Masala, Dhaka.Chicken Masala, Dhaka.

Beef Masala, Dhaka.Beef Masala, Dhaka.

Sweets, Dhaka.Sweets, Dhaka.

Level 10

Nice and informative post @kmajewski. Thanks for sharing this with us. Proud to be an Indian. 

Preparation of Bamboo chicken, an Indian tribal food.Preparation of Bamboo chicken, an Indian tribal food.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @kmajewski

Hey Delhi Local Guides friends have a look this post.

@ @ProfArunCM sir, @LoveKaushik3 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

yummy yummy lists @kmajewski

thank you so much

Level 9

Hi @kmajewski these all are really delicious food list I will explore when I have chance to go. Thank you for sharing with us very informative and helpful post.

Level 10

thank you @kmajewski for featuring my own city. i cant tell you how i am feel living in Delhi because Delhi is not just a city, it is not just a capital, it is a small India, you can find people from all part of the India.

i am tagging some of very active lgs from Delhi (or you can say Delhi Local Guide Group)

@ProfArunCM @Amrendraanupam @NithinNambiar @ShaniDeshwal @AjSingh @JMD9 @LoveKaushik3 @DrYashPaulSharma @Samridh  @SheetalV @ketanjaats @sunitaa @Charitra_Sharma @VISHALPANDEY88 @Blackwidow @pushpinderpalsingh @Kaps_2251

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

@moshtak786

These are mouth watering dishes, these are so yummy

Bhaskar