kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 5 lists for a perfect day in Sydney

Wow! Awesome photos @PaulPavlinovich thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

The majority of these lists are applicable to the Sydney CBD, the Eastern Suburbs and the North Shore. As the concentration of local guides is inevitably situated around the city area, I must make it a mission to make Western Sydney known, and that will probably start by making a few lists in time.

I absolutely appreciate @Victoria_v recommending a trip to Blacktown to visit the Featherdale Wildlife Park. That's definitely one of the things I would do to have a perfect day, visit and get close and personal to Australian wildlife. Once the Sydney Zoo just two kilometres away (not the Taronga Zoo, different zoos!) opens in early 2019, both attractions will absolutely be a showstopper for a perfect day in Sydney.

For food, I would recommend the vast array of authentic Asian restaurants in the Cabramatta and Canley Vale areas. For a wider variety, involving a bustling nighttime economy, Parramatta's Eat Street is one of the premier destinations for a massive cultural culinary masterpiece.

Well enough explanations actually. I gotta start composing some lists. How do people even share these lists anyway? Time to start composing some lists!

Level 8

Another interesting place in Sydney - Sydney Harbour Bridge. 

0_12072c_ccce365d_-1-XL

Have an interesting adventure - Bridge Climb. I was in Sydney only two days before the cruise. Do not have time to try this entertainment.

Level 3

Hi .. how are you all

Level 9

Perfect day in Sydney those who are new visitors and for all of us ...Thank you @kmajewski sharing with us ...

Level 8

@kmajewski Thanks for sharing this with us. What a natural beauty. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

@kmajewski Thanks for sharing this with us. What a natural beauty. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 1

The list with a cup of cofee works like magic thanks

Level 8

Awesome @kmajewski. Sydney is one of the amazing place I always search on Google and want to visit it someday. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Namaste.

Niraj

Connect Moderator

I've been to Cabramatta and Paramatta and even Silverwater @Briggs I can attest that there are some cool things out West too. I've also spent time in Woolongong which is an ex industrial city trying to find new meaning.