dian_9395's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

5 Best Places to Visit in Bali, Indonesia

Hi everyone,

At the end of 2018, I travelled to Bali. I visited some beautiful places in Bali.  I also met my friend from volunteering job at 2018 Asian Games, and met my friends from Bali Local Guides. I would like to thank Wahyu, mba Jean @travelbyjp, bli  Ore @ore, and bli Maha for your kindness! So here are 5 best places to visit in Bali!

1. Bajra Sandhi Monument

The monument has a diorama-brief of the history of Bali Island. There is also a drinking/tap water outside the monument. It has also a 3D museum "I am Bali" at the complex. Toilet also available at the monument.

Here are some of my photos taken in there: 

Bajra Sandhi MonumentBajra Sandhi MonumentDiorama of The History of Bali IslandDiorama of The History of Bali IslandTap WaterTap Water

2. Nyang-Nyang Beach

Beautiful beach in Bali. It's beautiful to hunting the sunset in here. You have to go down to reach this beach. And if you are about to go home you have to climb the hill and it's awesome! Like private beach. Yes, the beach is not widely known for international or domestic tourists. It is because the way to reach the beach is a bit challenging.

Sunset at Nyang-Nyang BeachSunset at Nyang-Nyang Beach
View from top of the hillView from top of the hill
Me with Bali Local GuidesMe with Bali Local Guides

Here is my video on YouTube at Nyang-Nyang Beach:

3. Tegunungan Waterfall

Beautiful waterfall in Bali! Located in Gianyar. It's easy to get to here. The view is very beautiful, indeed.

The WaterfallThe WaterfallTegunungan WaterfallTegunungan Waterfall

Here is my video on YouTube at Tegunungan Waterfall:

4. Tegalalang Rice Terrace 

It is located in Gianyar as well, close to Ubud. You can start your journey of the rice terrace field from the start line to the finish line. But if you are tired, you can back to the start line, though. 

Rice Terrace Start LineRice Terrace Start Line

Rice TerraceRice Terrace

5. Sanur Beach

This beach is widely known for hunting sunrise. You can go here in the early morning. Of course, you can get your sunrise photos here for your collections!

Sunrise at Sanur BeachSunrise at Sanur Beach
Sanur BeachSanur Beach

Location on Google Maps:

You can click on the name of the places above.

Those are the 5  best places to visit in Bali. If those places suit you? And if you have been to Bali, what places that you already visited? If you haven't been to Bali, what places you want to visit? Let me know in the comment section below. Cheers!

Indonesia Local Guide | My Contributions

Bali, Indonesia
38 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 5 Best Places to Visit in Bali

Hi @dian_9395 ,

Thank you for sharing the photos and the useful information.

I have always wanted to travel to Bali, hopefully I will do this one day 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you for your compliment. Just visit Bali if you are on days-off! 😄 @MoniV 

Level 10

Thanks for sharing @dian_9395 , good information to keep in mind for future trip.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

@dian_9395 I wish I had the time for this trip, but I think I will have to organize everything very good before that.

Hopefully one day 🙂 Thank you for your amazing post, keep on great posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks come to visit Bali in Indonesia 😄 @TheEagleEye 

Level 10

Bls: 5 Best Places to Visit in Bali

Level 8

Bls: 5 Best Places to Visit in Bali

iya kaa menakjubkan sekaliii Bali @JuwarniPawuh 

Level 10

Re: 5 Best Places to Visit in Bali, Indonesi

Asik. Seru banget ini tempat-tempatnya. Makasih sudah berbagi yah. 

Indonesian connoisseurs from Indonesia
Level 8

Re: 5 Best Places to Visit in Bali, Indonesi

Siapp. Sama-sama Pak Mahmur. Ditunggu ceritanya jugaa @Mahmur-Marganti