Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 4 ways your photos help guide others

@Christina-NYC  I love contributing towards making the map a veritable tool by adding accessibility information and other relevant data to help people navigate seamlessly. 

Caption: Accessible Parking at a bus stop at Googleplex CaliforniaCaption: Accessible Parking at a bus stop at Googleplex California

Caption: Reserved Parking lot at Quad Campus, Googleplex CaliforniaCaption: Reserved Parking lot at Quad Campus, Googleplex California

Level 6

Right on point. However, I am new to local guide as the concept of local guide became clear to me and a host of others at this year's Connect Live in Abuja, Nigeria.

Level 6

Yeah, that's true, photos that might seem boring and nothing special could still be very helpful for someone browsing local place.

Level 7

Hi Christina! Thanks to your post I can see that I can help other with my photos.

One day I thinked "why where I live I didn't see in G.maps where the fathers could take their childrens at the best park?" So, i want to help creating new locations and try to help fathers could see where to go with their children. This is one of the places I've created. I wish all of you the best to help people and enjoy what you do as I do, help others and have fun taking photos! I wish all of you have a nice  🙂parque niños.JPG

Level 2

nice one... helping people !

Level 6

Ynt: 4 ways your photos help guide others

Thank you for this great post 😊

Level 8

@Christina-NYC you are the best!!! I love your thoughs and sharings

Level 1

i am pankaj kumar

Level 8

Hey there @Christina-NYC!

I have a random question here and im not sure if im posting in the wrong place.... i have a Galaxy Note 9, on Tmobile, live in Orlando, FL, whenever i used to take a picture inside a business i would get a notification saying share this picture etc...  recently that stopped happening, i dont get any more prompts to share my pictures.  Now if i go to the pic, then share it to maps it still works but i liked it ALOT when the phone would prompt me to upload my pictures.

I've checked all notification settings within the Maps app and everything is set to on, i signed out and back in and still nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tommy

Level 5

Thank you very much for these usefull tips that will make me better local guide!