DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: 4 places to enjoy seafood in Sofia

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Happy new year to you and all the Bangladesh Local Guides, too! 

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. 

Do you have a typical seafood dish in Bangladesh? I'm collecting recipes and ideas for different fish meals. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DeniGu Here in São Paulo we have some restaurants with seafood, specially japonese food, but some month ago, I discovery a "rodizio" seafood, rodizio it is a kind of restaurant that you eat what you want and pay just one price.

This place it is very good to eat shrimp with a good price, the place it is very simple, but the food it is very good.P_20180929_125940.jpg

Level 10

Today I went to lunch in a Japanese restaurant, a lot of seafood, but fish without cook it is not my favourite food, I choose another kind of food.

This is a weight restaurant, we choose what we want and pay by weight

P_20190108_125000-1632x816.jpg

P_20190108_125007-1632x816.jpg

Level 9

Nice post, thank you for sharing with us @DeniGu

Foods looks delicious indeed.

Level 2

Thanks & Regards

Level 1

Bữa ăn ngon quá

Rất thích mấy món ăn kiểu Hàn Quốc như thế này đó bạn ơi.

Look like so delicious!

Google Moderator

Hi @alexandradias,

An all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant sounds pretty great! Is there a fixed amount of time you can spend there, or you just pay a fixed price and stay until you're full?

@FelipePK has mentioned a few times that Japanese restaurants are very popular in Brazil, and quite tasty. But I didn't know that you also have sushi places where you pay by the weight. Amazing! Everything looks so fresh on your photos. 🙂

Thank you for commenting!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @AbdullahAM and @namest99,

Thank you for your comments! Please feel free to share your favourite seafood places, too, or your favourite ways of enjoying fish. 🙂

What's the Korean way of preparing seafood, @Nguyen_Hai? I haven't tried it yet, but I think I should. 🙂

Level 10

@DeniGu awesome pics. Lovely food. Thank you for sharing.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DeniGu,

I must say all of those places look so good! As I am new to Sofia, naturally I didn't have the chance to try them all out, but I am totally looking forward to!

From the restaurants that you mentioned, I have been to Saffron Indian restaurant and I simply loved the food they offer there.

As you started loving sea food in Japan, I share your feelings for it just when I started studying in China I started loving this kind of dishes.

One of my favorite seafood dishes that I tried in China is fried fish. The taste is unique - both tasty and healthy!

Caption: A photo of fried fish served on a white plate in a Chinese restaurant in China. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of fried fish served on a white plate in a Chinese restaurant in China. (Local Guide @TsekoV)