DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: 4 places to enjoy seafood in Sofia

Haha, @Prodeep, this is how I also feel when I read articles of delicious food by other Local Guides!

I'd love a portion of chicken biryani, but this time you can have my share. I just had a snack myself. 😉

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Done, @DeniGu @ even your share!;)

Fish lover like you, am a complete sucker of river fish like Ilish, Rohu and Catla to name a few and mostly fry it in mustard oil along with mustard paste, served with chopped coriander topping. Have a try next time!

Off to bed, gdnite!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeniGu I too share your love for seafood, especially Japanese seafood.  These pictures are gorgeous.  Thank you for sharing.

Level 2

that looks good

Connect Moderator

Hi, @DeniGu

My wife is a pescatarian. So seafood is very important for our meal.

Thank you for sharing this!

I love also seafood pasta:-9

Google Moderator

Haha, thanks, @Prodeep!

I haven't tried the fishes you mentioned, but I'll surely try to cook some local type with mustard oil and mustard sauce. And also make a note to try river fish in India!

Thanks for the advice. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Glad to hear you're a seafood fan, too, @Anonymous!

Do you have a favourite seafood recipe or a favourite restaurant?

Google Moderator

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa,

I've also considered becoming a pescatarian. Is it a demanding lifestyle? 🙂

By the way, I can't see the photo you shared. Can you please check if you have granted us permission to see it? 

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Google Moderator

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm happy to hear that! What's your favourite Japanese seafood dish? And do you have a favourite type?

I personally like salmon, crab, and squid the most. 🙂

Connect Moderator

I'm sorry @DeniGu

I edited my post and confirmed.

I think it is not easy but it is easy in Japan. Because we use a lot of kinds of seafood and fish-based soup stocks. Basically, Japanese traditional meals don't need to use meat. If you consider again to become a pescatarian, please refer recipes of Japanese traditional meals. They may be good for you:-)