Xtramoney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography

Hi dear @Idemudia

Good shot, I feel that you can get better reult, if you just clean the LENS!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@TravellerG merci beaucoup mon cher 

je veux faire ce que vous me disiez 

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
Level 10

Rif.: 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography

Great Frame with excellent clarity!

Whci camera is this dear friend @davidhyno?

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Good shots and here is a return gift..

Thanks for sharing, @Victoria_v:

Level 10

回應: 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography

Very good shot, @hereisFU,

Thanks fr sharing

Level 10

Thank you friend, @Gloire_Congo

There is photo {above this post} from Singapore, you can post a comment please?

Also, if time permits, have a glance at some of my posts.

Regards

Level 8

Already done @TravellerG

#teamDRC
??
Level 8

Waouh good post

thank you for sharing this with us

#teamDRC
??
Level 10

Rif.: 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography

Hi @TravellerG !

This is shoot with an iPhone X ( ƒ/1.8 1/30 4 mm ISO40 )

Pier 39Pier 39

I do not remember if I manually changed the settings or did everything automatically ...

Bye,

David

Level 8

Hi @TravellerG

The feedback is very helpful. 

Will do just that. Appreciate.