Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Discount On Redbus

Hey Guys 

I just receive a email for Local Guides 

Discount on Redbus 

48635C20-8A77-4E66-9259-FFD21472990A.png

I just want to thanks google for this discount.

Thank you Google 

Bengaluru Local Guide
18 comments
Level 7

Local Guides x redBus

Terimakasih banyak diskonnya.

Sayang sekali tidak semua kota tersedia layanan redBusScreenshot_2018-12-13-11-02-37-1.png

Level 8

3rd PERK FROM GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDE

Hello dear,

I am happy for google gave me 3rd perk
Pekr from googlePekr from google

I want to say,these all perks are useless .

But thank you again google.

Level 9

Re: Local Guides Discount On Redbus

Congratulations @SJasourH98..

Level 7

Hi everyone!! Today i got my first Travel perk reward from #Googlelocalguide Thank you Google 😊

Screenshot_20181213-101449.png

Regards,
Arvind Kumar
Level 9

PERKS FROM GOOGLE {UN STOPABBLE}

Another perk from Google nice perk most useful perk..Screenshot_20181213-101922.jpg

Thank you Google for giving a perk...

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Discount On Redbus

Hey @SJasourH98,

Awesome, glad to hear that! Enjoy your perk! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Re: 3rd PERK FROM GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDE

Hi @Mdhamidmurtuza,

Congratulations for the perk!

I am letting you know that I am merging your post to this one as they are referred to the same topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides x redBus

Hey @MuhammadRizal,

That's great news congratulations! 

P.S. I merged your post with this one as they are referred to the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: PERKS FROM GOOGLE {UN STOPABBLE}

Congratulations for the perk @NirmalTeja. Enjoy it!

By the way, I am merging your post to this one as they are referred to the same topic.