AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 36Walk - Delhi (Mehrauli)

Wow! Was waiting for our next event and it's here, thanks to none other than @AmbrishVarshney!

Waiting to explore the fancy neighborhood of Mehrauli and it's historical heritages.

Level 5

Nice, will surely look forward to be part of this meet as this will be my first meet!!

Level 10

I will be happy to host you again @ReshamDas hope you enjoy this meetup too

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

I m 100% sure you will enjoy this meetup

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 7

What is the process for joining this

Level 10

@nitin25agg  click on RSVP and reach the metro station on time 

Level 7

plz. share your Contact no. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @nitin25agg,

Please click this link to RSVP here.

We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our Community policy

You can exchange contact details in a private message. I hope this information will help you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

8! That's great @AmbrishVarshney  that puts you in the 1% :).

Level 9