Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

36Walk - Delhi (Mehrauli)

36Walk - Delhi (Mehrauli)

Qutab Minar Metro Station

Mittal Garden, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, India

March 23, 2019 @ 09:00 (IST)

If you thought that the Purani Dilli area happens to be the oldest place to visit in Delhi, it is time to know and explore Mehrauli in South Delhi to get the right answer. we will explore Jamali Kamali : Jamali Kamali is believed to be a haunted site by the Delhites, but is actually home to tombs dedicated to the Sufi saints, who once lived at the same site Ancient Yogmaya Temple : one of the sites that became a target of rampage was the Yogmaya Temple in Mehrauli. It can be located right behind the Qutub Minar The Baolis : There are a couple of baolis or stepwell in Mehrauli that are a treat for sore eyes! One of them is Gandhak Baoli and another is Rajon ki Baoli Dargah of Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki : The most ancient and powerful dargah shrine in Delhi is that of Baba Khaki Dargah. It is located in the Mehrauli village adjacent to Zafar Mahal The fancy stuff Of course, your tummy would grumble for food after exploring all the aforementioned sites. Well, Mehrauli does not disappoint in that aspect; you can go for any of the eateries, chic or plain, located in the commercial complex in Mehrauli. Plus, there are designer boutiques owned by illustrious fashion designers and outlets that stock up wedding wear and fashionable clothing. This Meetup is part of 36 Walk by @PaulPavlinovich

RSVP here

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Mittal Garden, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, India
25 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 36Walk - Delhi (Mehrauli)

Hi @AmbrishVarshney,

Thank you for this initiative. Your meet-up is now visible in the community and everyone can RSVP.

Please be aware for the next time you would like to host a meet-up to use a cover photo which is your own.

Please take a moment to review our Local Guides policy and check our Programme rules.

Feel free to add a new cover photo which is your own.

I hope many people will join you for the 36Walk in Delhi (Mehrauli) and you will share with us amazing photos and stories afterwards. I'm looking forward to see your recap on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Great to have you aboard @AmbrishVarshney I hope your Meetup goes well. You're in the MyMap and I will add you to the list on the main post right now.

Level 8

Hi @AmbrishVarshney 

It sounds interesting... I really like the way you choose the location which is a really old historic at the same time I googled the haunted and interesting stories about it...

Let's make a Meetup worth remembering for all.

@PaulPavlinovich 

AJ Singh
Connect Moderator

I'm sure it will be lots of fun @AjSingh old and new with a bit of spooky - I look forward to the images.

Level 8

Looking forward to join this meetup.

Level 10

Thank you @KatyaL for wishes and yes this time i used googled image but this is one of the place which very less explored by lgs and me that why . 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich  I love to host meetups and this is my 8th meetup.

Level 10

Thank you @AjSingh bhai 100% I want make it large and successful meetup

Level 10

Thank you @SheetalV  bhai hope this you join us.