cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge - Day 11

IMG_20190101_023836_533.jpg

Taking it slow into the new year - 1/365 #PhotoOfTheDay

In my quest to be more active on local guide connect this year, I plan to post a photo everyday for 365days.

This is my Day 1 post and feel free to join the challenge.

Eko Atlantic, Ahmadu Bello Way, Lagos, Nigeria
67 comments
Level 8

Re: 365 - day Photo Challenge

Hi @iGana

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Could you please tell us a little bit more about the Photo Challenge that you share with us. 

I am not clear about your photo content. Could you please help me with it?

Advance Thanks. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 6

Hello @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Greetings from Nigeria

It is a challenge to post photos everyday for 365 days .

You can join of too.

Level 8

Dear Brother @iGana,

Thanks for your quick reply. 

Best of luck to you.  Nice initiative you took but please add photo detail description to all the local guides. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Bls: 365 - day Photo Challenge

Thanks @iGana for sharring the first of 365 fotografi, nice and its inspire un to spend the days of our new year with the best helpful

Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 6

Thank you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon for the feedback . I appreciate 

Connect Moderator

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Hi @iGana

While it is great that you want to challenge yourself in the community, I want to highlight what is the community for. Please read:

What makes a good post?

What are Connect topics?

With this two posts in my mind, I am joining @MdAtikuzzamanLimon in asking: "what is this photo"? And "in which way is your photo related to local guides activity?"

You are welcome to post contents in the community, continuing in this thread, of course, if the content is related to the topics of the community.

Happy new year

Level 6

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Hello @ErmesT ,

The speed limit sign is an abstract  representation of everyone  taking it slow and making every moment count in the new year. And it was taking at the Eko Atlantic in Lagos, Nigeria. This place used to a beach 10 - 15 yrs back but it was filled with sand and now it is becoming a city.

Thanks for the feedback and happy new year.

Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge - Day 2

Eko Pearl Towers - Eko Atlantic CityEko Pearl Towers - Eko Atlantic City

This is  Eko Pearl Towers, it is located at Eko Atlantic City, Lagos Nigeria

This place used to a famous  beach called Bar beach 10 - 15 years ago but it was sandfilled and now slowly becoming a city everybody wants to visit.

Former Google Contributor

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 2

Hi @iGana,

Cool photo and building! That's an interesting challenge! Do you have a special plan for your photo challenge? Don't forget to mention how you took the image and what camera you used. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!