iGana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Nice metaphor, @iGana. It also looks like a very calm place. What is it?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 2

Beautiful architecture, @iGana. It kind of reminds me of an old hotel in my hometown. 

Caption: Photo credits: mapsights.comCaption: Photo credits: mapsights.com

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @iGana,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share a photo with us each day. This is a great initiative.

To keep Connect more organised, I have merged all of your topics into one. Please consider posting your photos in the same topic and only update the headline of the original topic.

Please note that I have taken the initiative to update your current heading to the current day.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Hello @GeorgesHR

I know you are  trying to help but honestly , I am lost at the moment because it is hard to navigate on connect. 

Each day is suppose to carry a title but is it no more there. 

I can't edit anymore. Is it possible to take it back way it was? It is really going to affect my challenge Thank you

Level 6

Hello @GeorgesHR

I know you are  trying to help but honestly, I am lost at the moment because it is hard to navigate on connect. 

Each day is suppose to carry a title but is it no more there. 

I can't edit anymore. Is it possible to take it back way it was? It is really going to affect my challenge Thank you

Level 6

@GeorgesHR @The challenge being in a thread actually defeats the purpose of the challenge to me. Each picture on its own with title is easier to track.

Please I would appreciate it goes back the way it was .thank you.

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 9

It looks a little cold so I was suspecting the photo to have been taken around autumn @iGana.

However I'm sure the beach is amazing around summertime, and it sure looks great for kite surfing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge- Day 10

Thank you for your reply @iGana,

Do you like to edit your photos in general?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!