iGana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge- Day 10

Hi @iGana,

Thank you for sharing your photo! Could you tell us more about Gwanga? Did you use any effects with your camera? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @iGana,

Another great and interesting photo from you! Thanks for that!

What camera did you use for capture this photo? The colours are very nice and it seems like a professional one. This photo shows us that the kids can live also without internet and without any new technology today. I like it a lot because it's very meaningful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @iGana,

You choose amazing photos for the challenge, thank you! Every picture has some message in itself. I think this one tells us that the simpler our life is, the happier we will be. These kids are very cute and we can see that they share the happiness of playing together.

I'm looking forward to your next great picture 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

365- day Photo Challenge - Day 11

Ishaka and his donkeyIshaka and his donkey

Ishaka goes to the river with the donkey everyday to fetch water down the hill. The  Fascinating thing is, from the river, after filling all the gallons with water, the donkey finds its way back home.  When the  gallons get emptied, the donkey goes back to meet Ishaka down the hill.

Level 6

Hi @RadieN 

Thank you for the feedback I appreciate

Level 6

Hi @VasT

Gwanga is actually a small village up the hill, it is located in the southern part of Borno State (a state in Nigeria).

Yes I used an Instagram filter.

Level 6

Hi @PoliMC 

Thanks for the feedback , I appreciate.

All my shots are taken with my smartphone. Plus I edit with an Instragram filter.

Level 6

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 9

hello @InaS

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate.

Google Assistance did the edit and I like it.

Level 6

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 9

Hello @MortenSI

This was taken around Novembe last.

It is a great place for both relaxing and sport. You can do what ever.

Re: 365- day Photo Challenge - Day 11

Amazing photo, @iGana. Thanks for sharing. Are you serious about doing the 365 photos challenge? I'm stunned by your dedication. And yes, donkeys are very admirable and a little bit underestimated animals in my opinion. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!