Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge -Day 8

Looks awesome iGana

👍👍

Former Google Contributor

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge -Day 7

Hi @iGana,

I have visited Nigeria but I never see Keke. One day, if I visit there again, will try this Keke I want to know how fast they are. In my country this tuk-tuk they are ride very fast and save the time if you in the hurry. When you visit in Thailand you could try this tuk-tuk.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 4

It's never easy to take that perfect shot @iGana! 🙂 That's also me when I'm trying to take some close ups on flowers and other small things. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @iGana,

Congratulations for this great photo and thanks for sharing it with us!

Can you tell us please how did you manage to make the photo black and white and to leave the red, yellow and blue colours? I am curious to learn it and I will appreciate it a lot if you share your experience with us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge -Day 7

I think it's a really neat way transport if you are not going too far @iGana.

It's hard to tell from the photo how the keke works.

Is it built like a scooter with 3 three wheels? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @iGana

I really like the angle that you chose for this shot. It reminds me the downtown atmosphere of Spike Lee's movies. What inspired you for this picture, something specific or you just caught the moment by instinct? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge - Day 9

Seaside behind the landmark event centre ,LagosSeaside behind the landmark event centre ,Lagos

This is the view you get when you go to landmark centre.

It is actually behind the event centre.

I took this last year when I attended a coding hackathon there.

Google Vendor

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 9

Hi @iGana,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. What camera did you use to take these photos? Did you use any editor to enhance the colors?

You can check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 9

Hi @iGana,

Another day another photo, thanks for sharing!

I'm wondering at what time of year this photo was taken.

Is this beach usually good for water sports because of the wind or is it also a great place to relax and sunbathe?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge- Day 10

Kids having funKids having fun

Poor internet connection, no iPad but this kids still having fun

I took this image early last year. This is a village up the hill called gwanga in Borno state, North East of Nigeria.