iGana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

365-Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

Kingsway Tower.Kingsway Tower.

This building is called kingway tower located in Ikoyi Lagos .

Even though the building under construction I couldn't resist taking a shot  while I was passing by.

Shot taken with my mobile phone : Xiaomi Note 5A prime

Google Moderator

Re: 356-day Photo Challenge -Day 3

I know what you mean, @iGana

We weren't allowed to go more than three people at a time on the canopy walk in Malaysia, either, because of the shaking. We had to keep a distance of three-four meters, too.

I meant to ask if it's easy to find the Lekki conservation centre? Because you could only go by car to the Malaysia National Park from Kuala Lumpur, the capital.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: 365-Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

Hello @iGana,

Thank you for sharing your photo. The building has an interesting edifice. Do you have any idea if it is a business building? Do you pass by it every day?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge -Day 7

Tricycle (Keke) on the street of Lagos,NigeriaTricycle (Keke) on the street of Lagos,Nigeria

In Lagos and Nigeria as a whole the Tricycle is another mode of transportation. 

The local name for it here in the country is "Keke".

Next time you are in city you should take a ride  in the " Keke" 🙂

Level 6

Re: 356-day Photo Challenge -Day 3

Hi @DeniGu

Oh wow, just three? On the LCC on the walkway we are allowed to go twelve at a time though.

Yes, LCC is easy to find because it is close to a major road but you are going be car too though.

Former Google Contributor

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge -Day 7

Hi @iGana,

I really enjoy this photo challenge of yours, thanks for sharing.

Does this keke work like a taxi in Nigeria, and is it motorised or with pedals only? 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @iGana

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Did you visit or do you live there? Do you try to ride the Tricycle before? I really love the name of your transport Keke. In my country, we also have a local name for this transport is Tuk Tuk. Is very popular transport in Thailand. I can share with you also one of my photo of Tuk Tuk in Thailand.

Caption: A photo of Tuk Tuk in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Tuk Tuk in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge -Day 8

Tinubu MarketTinubu Market

This is a market called Tinubu market and it is located at Lagos Island East of Lagos City, Nigeria.

The market is of the busiest in the city. 

Level 6

Hi @MortenSI

We still have our regular taxi, because keke are not really allowed to go on major road

Level 6

Hi @Aruni

Wow, that's a really fine tuk tuk you have got there.

Yes, I am from Nigeria and I use it sometimes to move around.