iGana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 356-day Photo Challenge -Day 3

Wow @iGana that is quite a long crossing! Your photo challenge is also a great way to showcase your city/country! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Nice shot and scope. I have climbed the canopy previously and looking forward to doing it again too. You can read my post on Lekki Conservation Park and view the album too.

Keep guiding!

Level 2

@iGana Thank you for sharing your photo! It looks like it was an exciting and intense experience!

Level 6

Hi @Christina-NYC

Sure, it exciting and intense and I would definitely like to do it again. 🙂

Google Moderator

Hi @iGana,

I'm going to put this canopy walk on my to-visit list! 

A few years ago I had the chance to walk along the longest canopy walk in the world - the one inside Taman Negara National park, Malaysia. So visiting the second longest would be fantastic! 

Caption: A photo of a girl standing on a canopy walk among tall green trees in Taman Negara National park, Malaysia. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of a girl standing on a canopy walk among tall green trees in Taman Negara National park, Malaysia. (Local Guide @DeniGu)

The canopy walk in Malaysia consists of a few bridge-like sections, it's not one long stretch. It spans 500 meters, and it's 30 meters above the ground. 

Is the LCC canopy walk easily accessible?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

hi @DeniGu 

wow, would love to go the longest canopy walkway too.

honestly , I won't call it accessible because it shakes when you on it and if you are someone who is afraid of height it is advisable not to climb.

even age 14 and below are not allowed.

Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge - Day 4

A local guide looking for that perfect shotA local guide looking for that perfect shot

Most times when I take pictures, people ask me questions like "Ibrahim,how did take that shot?". So I decided to post a picture showing how the nigerian local guides go all the way just to get that perfect shot. 

This photo was shot in the eko atlantic. just incase you are curious about eko atlantic city please check Day 2 of my challenge 365-day Photo Challenge -Day2.

Photo taken with my Xiaomi Note 5A Prime

you are free to share photos of local guides in your country  on how they go all the way for that perfect shot too.

#LetsGuide

Level 6

365- day Photo Challenge -Day 5

Lekki - Ikoyi Link BridgeLekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge

The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge, is a 1.36 km cable-stayed bridge in Lagos State. It links the Phase 1 area, of Lekki with Ikoyi district of Lagos. The bridge was commissioned on the 29th of May 2013 by the Governor of Lagos.

The bridge is the first cable-stayed bridge to be built in Nigeria and was constructed by Julius Berger Nigeria. The bridge has a 9-metre headroom above water level in order to allow for the flow of maritime traffic. Source (Wikipedia)

This image was taking this morning while I wasjogging on the bridge. It taken with the usual suspect ,my Xiaomi Note 5A Prime 

Connect Moderator

Re: 365- day Photo Challenge -Day 5

Hi @iGana 365 projects can have good influence on your photography to help you improve since you need to shoot every day. Thanks for sharing about this bridge.

Do you know that each LG can only share 1,000 images to Connect? This means you can only do three 365 projects. You might want to share your best ones here on Connect with a link to your album stored elsewhere (e.g. Google Photos, flickr, etc) for all of your images.

Level 6

Re: 365- day Photo Challenge -Day 5

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

Wow, only 1000 images ?

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate