Shambhunathsharma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

360° photo

I wanna click 360° Photos for Google maps but I have no 360° camera and I have no money for buy a expensive camera and Google Street view app is not wotking fine for click 360 photos can anyone have solution for this??

Shambhu nath
India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: 360° photo

Hello @Shambhunathsharma,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your question and for participating on Local Guides Connect.

I hope you are doing well.

Here you can find more about What it takes to be Google trusted photographer and for additional detailed information about Google Maps and Street View, please visit the Google Maps Help centre. You can read there how to use the Street View app and many more.

Like it was mentioned to you by @davidhyno, please read this article about Street View camera loan Application which is opened for professional photographers, travellers and certain organisations.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 6

Thank you for asking, as far as I know, only that is currently available I always use street view, there are obstacles but I can handle it,
For photos 360 I always use Mobile because I'm also limited to costs.but only this way in my opinion to create 360 Photos

good luck ,respectful.
Level 10

Hi, you can try asking for a loan : read here!

But I suggest you to try more with StreetView app : it's simple to use , it takes only a little practice!

Even my first photos were not perfect, but over time you learn to improve more and more!

Have you upload some 360° image so we can see it?

Bye,

David 

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Shambhunathsharma,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your question and for participating on Local Guides Connect.

I hope you are doing well.

Here you can find more about What it takes to be Google trusted photographer and for additional detailed information about Google Maps and Street View, please visit the Google Maps Help centre. You can read there how to use the Street View app and many more.

Like it was mentioned to you by @davidhyno, please read this article about Street View camera loan Application which is opened for professional photographers, travellers and certain organisations.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!