Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360 Photowalk Nigeria

360 Photowalk Nigeria

Obanikoro Bus Stop

Association Ave, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria

November 10, 2018 @ 11:00 (WAT)

Great news. Since we couldn't have or first ever 360 Photowalk meet-up on October 1st which was initially cancelled due to the heavy rainfalls, we would be having it again. I studied the weather this time around and i found out the weather would be great for us on this day. So if you are a 360 Enthusiast here is a kind of meet-up you can't afford to miss. We would be embarking on a 360 Photowalk meet-up mapping and taking 360 Photos of places like bus stations, mapping accessible trails, taking 360 Photos of parks, supermarkets etc. This is the first 360 Photowalk meet-up we would having in the community so it promises to be interesting. If you want to know more about 360 photos and how to create tours and uploading them to Google Maps then you definitely do not want to miss this meet-up. I would be providing hands on demo on how to take 360 Photos, showing you simple ways to take 360 Photos with your smartphone. I would be coming with a Yi 360 VR Cam, a Ricoh Theta 4K Cam, and an Lg 360 cam the first few 3 meet-up participants to be on ground before the time of the meetup would have the opportunity to explore and use this camera during the time of the meet-up. If you don't have a 360 cam, not too worry your smartphone can do just fine too. We would meet at Obanikoro Bus stop Association Avenue and walk towards Palmgroove an Anthony taking cool shots. It promises to be interesting so brave on and see you all soon.

RSVP here

Association Ave, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
4 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: 360 Photowalk Nigeria

I need to learn how to take perfect 360 photos without the 360 camera itself just like the ones in this tag 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Connect Moderator

👍👌 @HelloSamsonR

Looking forward to this...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thank you @LucioV.

@MrLabule Then you definitely do not want to miss this. I trist you won't, and it is definitely close to your hood. This meet-up is going to be packed and filled with fun, learning new curves and demonstrations too. I shot the images on the poster with my professional camera. 

@Sagir Can't wait, getting excited already.