Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360 Photowalk Calabar

360 Photowalk Calabar

Cultural Center Road

Cultural Center Rd, Bogoberi, Calabar, Nigeria

November 19, 2018 @ 12:00 (WAT)

Hello Calabarians am so excited to be visiting the Calabar city which is known as the people's paradise. Am using this awesome opportunity to map places in Calabar taking a lot of 360 Photos and also sharing my knowledge of how to contribute high quality contents to Google Maps. if you are a 360 enthusiast here is a kind of meet-up you can't afford to miss. We would be embarking on a 360 Photowalk meet-up mapping and taking 360 Photos of places like bus stations, mapping accessible trails, taking 360 Photos of parks, supermarkets etc. This is the first 360 Photowalk meet-up that would be hosted in this community so it promises to be interesting. If you want to know more about 360 photos and how to create tours and uploading them to Google Maps then you definitely do not want to miss this meet-up. I would be providing hands on demo on how to take 360 Photos, showing you simple ways to take 360 Photos with your smartphone. I can't wait to explore the beautiful and lovely city of Calabar with you all. Our meeting point is the cultural center Calabar. I look forward to seeing you. Looking forward to seeing you all.

RSVP here

Cultural Center Rd, Bogoberi, Calabar, Nigeria
4 comments
Level 9

Re: 360 Photowalk Calabar

All the best @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

Thank you so much @NirmalTeja

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR I can't believe that I'm just seeing this today. I'm currently a level 7 local guide and I want to build a vibrant local guide network in Calabar. Your help as well as the entire #localguides community will be very much appreciated. Thank you.Caption: Abijah Abia, Local Guide Level 7 (Photo credit: Zaddy)Caption: Abijah Abia, Local Guide Level 7 (Photo credit: Zaddy)

The Ideas man
Level 10

Hello @absucceed Nice to meet you. That's very great to here. Could you please share me your contact details through personal message. We also have a vibrant and active Nigeria Local Guides community too. It would be nice to add you on all our Whatsapp group.