SolomonDegife's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

360° Photos and my funny moment

I am a local guide officially. I started trying to take 360° Photo to become a google street photographer and help people explore places.

I take this pictures, 360° pic, with my phone i do not have the 360° camera.

The hardest part is revolving around like a planet and Rotating like earth which is pain in the A**. One day it was last week while I was taking a 360° picture in a store there where people who were shopping I stopped inside the store some where in the middle where people are not around and the moment i start revolving people start to walk and this happened hit someone I did not see them. I was concentrating taking on clear picture. But it happened. I said sorry.  

North Bergen, NJ, United States
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: 360° Photos and my funny moment

@LucioV I use the google street application to take 360° pictures in which that requires me to take a picture of 12 different picture of different angles. what is this rig thing? Unless I don't use a 360° camera I should move to take the picture. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

Welcome in the marvellous world of 360! 🙂

Anyway, there are some rigs (open source project for 3d printers) that will deliver you a simple fork for tilting correctly and without having the need to move!

Level 8
Solution

@LucioV I use the google street application to take 360° pictures in which that requires me to take a picture of 12 different picture of different angles. what is this rig thing? Unless I don't use a 360° camera I should move to take the picture.