ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 📷 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up 🌎

This is really impressive.  I never tried this but sure now I will try it.  Thnx for the info also I will try to arrange one meetup on this topic.  I'm ur local guide from city Mumbai,  India

Level 8

Great idea @ValeriaA_

I will try to join this wonderful world wide event.

Regards from india

Level 10

Level 10

Wow that was fast @LucioV!!

Thanks a lot for joining this initiative with such enthusiasm. I'm already looking forward to see the amazing photos you'll take 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@deadmanjones a Movember meet up? 🧔 Possible. Wanna help co-host as I'm not sure how well I'll be with my knee surgery recovery.

@ValeriaA_ great idea as always! And I love how you've pre-booked the first 5 replies to later add info on other meet ups!! 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 9

Hi @ValeriaA_,

Great idea :))) I like the way you have explained how to take 360º photographs with a mobile, I need it 😉
I will try to host a meetup in Ayamonte :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

@AdrianLunsong It's probably about time I did something to earn my keep, I'll be in touch on Facebook �

Level 10

Great Initiative @ValeriaA_ thank you!

I'm very passionate about 360 photography and Virtual Tours on google maps! 

i'll definitely submit meet-up between November 16th-19th and share information soon!

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

Great idea @ValeriaA_ 36 but with more degrees 😀

I've got an existing non LG walk on Nov 6th. It'll be too late to generate a new Meetup for this but @MariaNgo is already coming and we'll be sure to make some 360s and perhaps even some be Street View paths. I look forward to being the first of your events just a little earlier than your own 😁

Regards Paul