TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 360 Photography WW Meet-ups - 4 days - by TravellerG

Hi @MohanVee, when you are responding to others don't forget to mention them in your publication. I recommend writing the @ symbol followed by the name of the person, so they receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi dear @NareshDarji

Thank you for your supports...

Level 10

Thank you dear @JavieraAu, for the advice to @MohanVee; since, he is from our team, I too have intimated him the same,

Regs

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @TravellerG.

Your video is awesome...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Google Moderator

That's a great idea, @TravellerG. I'm looking forward to your additional recaps!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

love you for your valuable comments dear @NareshDarji

Level 10

@TravellerG Good recap Sir. You are inspiring many with your quality writings and with detail descriptions

Level 9

@JavieraAu thanks for the advice &  correction done.