TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 360 Photography WW Meet-ups - 4 days - by TravellerG

@TravellerG, Many Thanks for organizing such a wonderful meet-ups starting from 16th to 19th November 2018.

Even though I am living just 70 Kilometers away from Kanchipuram, it was my first visit to the Holy town.

We have visited three temples whose architecture was amazing.

I have prepared a video on our visit and you can access it here.

Video on Kanchipuram WW 360 Meetup

Thanks to our fellow guides @MohanVee @Lambertwinston, @SalmaanN,@john,@Rahul for participating in the Meetup and made it very interesting.

@JohnPeter, @

SARAVANAKANTH
??
Join with us in the Tamilnadu Local Guides WhatsApp group
Level 10

Connect Moderator

It's a really beautiful recap with great video! 

Thanks for sharing with us @TravellerG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Yes, dear friend, @DeniGu,

1. I shall do 2 Recaps of Kanchipuram and Yercaud separately, by giving the details.

2. Also, AE topic, I shall explain little more - Like Hard Light & Soft light, etc; then you, yourself will answer, your own question...

Thanks.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you dear @MohanVee

I seriously request you to kindly post your experience of these days, along with the photos, please - kindly take it as my personal request.

Special regards for your kind words, too..

Hope to see more questions from you all..

Please post it here, so that many will be benefited.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear @SalmaanN, we too enjoyed your visit / company very much - you were radiating a lot of enthusiasm, which made you to reach here.

I shall be publishing a Google Map LIST of Yercaud with more than 100 Map places to review, which will help to identify the places we visited.

God bless you.

Level 10

Thank you, dear @Lambertwinston for your kind words...

I specially enjoyed your "Very Valuable Questions", hope I could answer them to your satisfaction. A humble request to post those questions once again - these questions and answers will help many...Eg: Full Frame Camera & Cropped Camera - I shall try to publish a post, shortly.

Thansks

Level 10

Great comments dear friend @Saravanakanth,

The video has good impact..All the best.

But, kindly post the recaps - your feeling of the whole trip, please

Thanks,

Level 10

Dear & loving @LucioV,

Thanks for beautiful & deep comments...!

You are a real motivator, with excellent qualities.. appreciate with thankful regards

👍

Level 9

@TravellerGSure sir ,i will post it ASAP