Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

360° Photo Walk in BGC

360° Photo Walk in BGC

Sun Life Amphitheater

24 Federacion Dr, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines

November 18, 2018 @ 16:00 (PST)

Hello Manila Local Guides, This is meetup is inline with Global 360° Photo Walk initiated by Valeria (Local Guides from Argentina). You can see the full details here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/360-Photography-WorldWide-Meet-up/m-p/11142... Our goal is to take and upload 360 photos on Google Maps. This will help Google Maps users to easily inspect or check a place on Gmaps by just browsing 360 photos. Don't worry, we don't need a 360° camera for this meet-up. We can use the Street View app on your smartphone to take 360 photos. You can check the link above to know the instruction on how to take 360 photos using Street View app. We will meet in front of McCafe Sunlife Amphitheater, BGC. Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring a smartphone with Street View app installed, power bank (if needed), 360 camera (if you have one). If you have any suggestions on which part of BGC should we visit, please do not hesitate to approach me. See you!

RSVP here

24 Federacion Dr, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 360° Photo Walk in BGC

Hi @JedR,

Great initiative for adding more valuable material for the community!

Don't forget to share with us the recap of the meetup afterwards.

P.s: How is the weather in Manila?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Hey @sonnyNg, I would love to organize more meetup in the future! Watch out for the recap here. The weather is great, kinda hot (30°C). 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JedR,

That would be great!

Also the weather seems perfect, I do really miss the humidity and warmth of Southeast Asia.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!