cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360 Photo Walk Awka

360 Photo Walk Awka

FIDES COMMUNICATIONS

Fides Communications Complex Archbishop A.K. Obiefuna Retreat, Pastoral & Conference Centre, Rd, Okpuno, Nodu Road, 420109, Awka, Nigeria

November 17, 2018 @ 15:00 (WAT)

Once again, I continue my 360 Photowalk journey across Nigeria and this time around am visiting the beautiful and awesome city of Awka. I would be meeting and connecting with local guides in Awka. During my short stay at Awka we would map a lot of places in Awka taking awesome 360 Photographs. There would definitely be a knowledge sharing session among us. So if you are a 360 enthusiast then you can't afford to miss this meetup. We will embark on a 360 Photo Walk, mapping and taking 360 Photos of parks, schools, heritage centers, mapping accessible places, taking 360 Photos of parks, supermarkets etc. This is the first 360 Photowalk meet-up that would be hosted in this community so it definitely would be interesting. If you want to know more about 360 photos and how to create tours and uploading them to Google Maps then you definitely do not want to miss this meet-up. I would be providing hands on demo on how to take 360 Photos, showing you simple ways to take 360 Photos with your smartphone. I can't wait to discover the city of Awka. Our meeting point is Fides Communication center. I Look forward to seeing you all.

RSVP here

Fides Communications Complex Archbishop A.K. Obiefuna Retreat, Pastoral & Conference Centre, Rd, Okpuno, Nodu Road, 420109, Awka, Nigeria
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 360 Photo Walk Awka

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

Thanks for your post and the organization. We appreciate these initiatives, and I wish you a great time.

Please share some photos with us after the meet-up, because we would like to see the results.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks so much @Petra_M. It was indeed an awesome meet up. I would share the recap before the week ends. I have a lot of writing to do, because it was a week filled with adventures.

Former Google Contributor

Take your time @HelloSamsonR

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!